Pulse Outreach – SMS Short Code Terms of Service
Last updated: August 24, 2022
1. Program Description: Users that opt into the Program can expect to receive one or more automated text messages, including but not limited to: event communications, news and Company updates, support opportunities, and other appropriate messages.
2. User Opt-In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through an online portal, by texting Our short code number, or via Company mailings. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program.
3. User Opt-Out: If you do not wish to continue your participation in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply “STOP” to any mobile messaging from Us in order to opt out. After replying “STOP”, you may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request. Furthermore, verbally requesting one of Our employees to remove you from Our list is a reasonable means of opting out. You understand and agree that beyond the methods of opting out set forth above, replying to Our messaging with other words or phrases, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
4. Support: If you are experiencing issues with the Program, you agree to reply to Our mobile messages with “HELP” or email us at email@example.com.
5. Delayed Messages: Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
6. Message and Data Rates: As always, message and data rates may apply for any and all messages sent to you from the Company and to the Company from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may receive messages periodically, up to 3 messages per month.
7. Program Availability: Currently, the Program is only available to residents of the United States. You understand and acknowledge that you may not sign up for, access, or attempt to access or use the Program from countries outside of the United States. You agree to abide by United States law and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content or software subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination or person prohibited under such laws.