Support our mission
Присоединяйтесь к сообществу партнеров со всего мира,
которые стремятся сделать Иисуса известным.
Мы полагаемся на Божью помощь и благодарны за ваше сотрудничество.
Ways to Give
Please make check out to “Pulse”, and mail to:
600 S 9th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Click here to give via cryptocurrency and choose the “Prefer to donate with cryptocurrency” option at the top of the page.
● Spread out your giving and reduce your mail.
● Your regular contributions can be automatically debited from your bank account or credit card. If you change your mind, just give us a call to change or cancel your recurring gift.
● Click here to make a recurring gift.
● Mail in a check monthly.
Giving appreciated stock can save you money on taxes, and allow you to give more.
If you’d like to give a gift through a stock transfer, here is the info you’ll need:
● Edward Jones, “PULSE Outreach”
Account #884-12362-1-2 (DTC # is –0057)
● Pulse’s Employer Identification Number/Tax ID is
● After you’ve transferred the stock, kindly identify your stock transfer so we can properly receive your donation and express our gratitude.
● Memorial giving to reset a generation for Jesus is a meaningful way to help remember the legacy of a beloved person.
● We also deeply appreciate those who encourage gifts to Pulse in honor of a person or an event, such as an anniversary.
● Contact Abby Johnson in the Office of Development to let her know the details.
● Gifts in honor or in memory can be designated using our online giving form as well.
Please contact your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program. We are a 501(c)(3) organization, and are eligible for nearly all matching gift programs.
Donor Advised Funds are a great way to maximize your tax savings and streamline your giving.
If you’d like to designate a gift to Pulse through your donor advised fund, please use the Employer Identification Number (EIN) 20-5425332. For more information about the benefits of donor advised funds, please contact Karen Berg-Johnson or our friends at the National Christian Foundation or The Signatry.
In-Kind Gifts & Donations:
We typically welcome in-kind donations of books, supplies, office furniture, etc. If you have an idea of something to donate, please contact Abby Johnson.
Highly Appreciated Assets:
Gifting appreciated assets, such as estate, personal property, businesses, or publicly traded securities, can financially benefit you and Pulse. Contact Karen Berg-Johnson or our friends at the National Christian Foundation or The Signatry.