Support our mission
We believe the Gospel is the best news in the world. More than an inspirational pep talk, the message of Jesus is the foundation for hope and reconciliation in our world today. This is why Pulse believes in investing in the next generation now, to multiply our impact and equip the next generation to make disciples.
Through evangelism, training, and partnership, Pulse is on a mission to MAKE JESUS KNOWN and equip this generation with a message of hope in our world today.
Join us as we go after this generation together.
Ways to Give
Please make check out to “Pulse”, and mail to:
600 S 9th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Click here to give via Venmo. At the bottom of the page, select Venmo as the payment option and follow the prompts to connect to the Venmo app.
Click here to give via cryptocurrency and choose the “Prefer to donate with cryptocurrency” option at the top of the page.
● Spread out your giving and reduce your mail.
● Your regular contributions can be automatically debited from your bank account or credit card. If you change your mind, just give us a call to change or cancel your recurring gift.
● Click here to make a recurring gift.
● Mail in a check monthly.
Giving appreciated stock can save you money on taxes, and allow you to give more.
If you’d like to give a gift through a stock transfer, here is the info you’ll need:
● Edward Jones, “PULSE Outreach”
Account #884-12362-1-2 (DTC # is –0057)
● Pulse’s Employer Identification Number/Tax ID is
● After you’ve transferred the stock, kindly identify your stock transfer so we can properly receive your donation and express our gratitude.
● Memorial giving to reset a generation for Jesus is a meaningful way to help remember the legacy of a beloved person.
● We also deeply appreciate those who encourage gifts to Pulse in honor of a person or an event, such as an anniversary.
● Contact Abby Johnson in the Office of Development to let her know the details.
● Gifts in honor or in memory can be designated using our online giving form as well.
Please contact your employer to see if they offer a matching gift program. We are a 501(c)(3) organization, and are eligible for nearly all matching gift programs.
Donor Advised Funds are a great way to maximize your tax savings and streamline your giving.
If you’d like to designate a gift to Pulse through your donor advised fund, please use the Employer Identification Number (EIN) 20-5425332. For more information about the benefits of donor advised funds, please contact Karen Berg-Johnson or our friends at the National Christian Foundation or The Signatry.
You can make a gift through your will or beneficiary designation on your investment account, retirement account, donor-advised fund, or life insurance. For more information, contact Karen Berg-Johnson.
In-Kind Gifts & Donations:
We typically welcome in-kind donations of books, supplies, office furniture, etc. If you have an idea of something to donate, please contact Abby Johnson.
Highly Appreciated Assets:
Gifting appreciated assets, such as estate, personal property, businesses, or publicly traded securities, can financially benefit you and Pulse. Contact Karen Berg-Johnson or our friends at the National Christian Foundation or The Signatry.